Learn more about the naturalization test
- This naturalization test consists of 100 (history and government) questions.
- During your naturalization interview you may be asked up to 10 questions out of 100.
- You must answer a minimum of 6 of the 10 questions correctly to pass this part of the exam.
- Those who are 65 years of age or older at the time of application, and with permanent residence in the USA for a minimum of 20 years at the time of application, will only have to study 20 questions (instead of the corresponding 100).
- Your ability to speak, read, and write English will also be tested during this exam.
- For example: your ability to speak English will be tested by the USCIS Officer when you answer questions about your Naturalization application. To demonstrate your ability to read in English, you must read one of three sentences correctly. And finally, you must correctly write one of three sentences correctly.
Cuídese de los notarios, consultores en inmigración o cualquier persona no calificada y preparada en estos temas. Siempre busque la asesoría y los servicios de un abogado de inmigración para sus procesos y trámites migratorios.